Junior Junior

I like stuff like this.

By "stuff like this" I mean seperate stories that all connect together in different ways, like how this one connects to The closet story through the clostet and the dad, and the original through being jerrys son.

In conclusion, moreplz.

Trapped in an Escape Game Trapped in an Escape Game

I find it funny...

...that people don't read the author comments.

Anyway nice concept for a video, and a sweet way to turn said video into a trailer.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Stupid tourneyfags.

I like Items.
I like playing with my Wiimote.
I like free for alls.

Also this series died after or during the 2nd one so... not exactly... good. Making it a collab kind of killed the animation quality too (cough cough second scene)

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

I love the end.

Not the end of the joke, I mean the end of the animation when it shows Brian super serios and Greg just starts laughing.

Do I eat the...? STWPT Do I eat the...? STWPT

But he was supposed to be an Ewok!

Nah but really, awesome-cool animation.

Jackie Jackie

This made me realize something.

I realized you do shading the same way I do, i'm pretty sure.

Oh, and the video was pretty good. I knew it was going to cross with Jerry's story.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Woah, i love your drawing.

Seriously. Especially how you drew salad fingers. His facial expression was awesome (albiet a little out of character).

It's a Sign! It's a Sign!

That was cool but...

What framerate did you make this in? It looks like it's really low.

Oh and it's kind of short., although i don't know how you would go about extending this kind of plot.

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Read the description.

Y'know, your rant on how all good games are in anime style.

I'd just like to remind you that Bioshock still exists.

Oh yea and the flash was ok just not exactly my style. I respect you for making this considering my attention span would have depleted long before it's completeion.

Nami-Tsuki responds:

I'm not saying ALL good games are anime style, I like Bio-shock and Metal Gear Solid, even Halo is pretty cool. I'm just saying people neglect things that are good just because of how they look and that's stereotyping :c

Preloader Made Easy Preloader Made Easy

Oh my!

thank you! All the other tutorials have been confusing and such, but this.

Just, thank you!

I have yet to actually try it out, but i trust you.